Duffer & Sampson
Certified Public Accountants
Corporate and Business Accounting
Duffer & Sampson is here to help you whether your business is a:
- Start-Up Business
- Growing Business.
- Well-Established Business Preparing For Transition To The Next Generation Of Management.
In all of the above situations, Duffer & Sampson can help you with good advice from years of practice.
Our dedicated tax and commercial services teams that specialize in serving closely-held and family businesses will provide you with the advice that you need.
Our specific services including:
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations of Financial Statements.
- Tax Planning and Preparation.
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services.
- Business Succession Planning.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Restructurings, and Recapitalizations.
- Business Advisory Services.
- Pension Plan Audits.
- Payroll and Sales Tax Reporting.
Accounting for Individuals
The Internal Revenue Code is a highly complex set of laws. At Duffer & Sampson, our team of professionals will carefully study the Code to determine the applicable provisions that are most beneficial to you.
Whatever your status is, our team is ready to serve your needs in a confidential manner.
You will have access to the following services:
- Income Tax Preparation.
- Estate Planning.
- Estate Return Preparation and Representation.
- Representation at Audit and Examinations by Taxing Authorities.
- Conservation Easements.
Click on the below link to learn more: