Does Your Resort or Shooting Preserve Have All The Insurance It Needs?
What Do You Mean By That?
Most resorts and shooting preserves do not have enough insurance to cover all the potential and often costly situations that can arise.
You might be confronted with such situations as:
- Hunting Accidents
- Injuries To Spectators
- Food Poisoning
- Automobile Accidents
- Golf Cart Or Other Transportation Accidents
- Slips And Falls
- Dog Bites
Let’s look at where some of these situations might arise:
- Tournaments and Special Events
- On-site Dining and Lodging
- Transportation of Individuals Across Your Grounds
- Supply Shop That Sells Specialty Equipment Such as Guns And Ammo.
- Dog Training Services And Kennels
What can Scotts and Westover Insurance Do For Me?
In truth, standard business insurance will not cover these specialized needs that you may have. You need more specialized coverage. That is where Scotts and Westover Insurance can provide your specialized insurance needs for your resort or hunting preserve.
Click the link below for more information: